What is a cookie?
Cookies are essential for the Internet to function; they cannot damage the equipment or device of the user and, if they are activated in the browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of this website that uses them for its correct operation and that allow us to know the activity carried out. by the users during their navigation.
None of the cookies installed on this website can extract information from a hard drive or steal personal information.
What types of cookies do we use and what are their purposes?
• Technical cookies: they allow navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as , for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, maintain the session and correctly manage the consent of cookies.
• Preference or personalization cookies: they allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other people, such as, for example, the language.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES (Google, YouTube)
• Technical cookies: they allow navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as , for example, to check if the user’s browser supports cookies, calculate the bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos or manage the consent granted for YouTube.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the website, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. Users are identified anonymously and are used to limit the percentage of requests and for correct conversion tracking by Google or to register a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How does BIBAGU comply with the regulations?
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (RGPD), we provide you with information about Cookies, their treatment and their use on BIBAGU website.
The legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data by BIBAGU for the purposes indicated is your consent, allowing the users of this website to manage their preferences by configuring said cookies.
How are cookies disabled?
When accessing our website, the user will see a notice or informational banner about cookies in which they will be informed of the way in which they can give or reject their consent to install cookies and will take them to a configuration panel to it. You can reconfigure them by accessing the CONFIGURATION PANEL here.
How is your personal data managed through cookies?
The information generated by the use of our website is managed by BIBAGU and by our service operators for the purposes described in this policy.
Most Cookies collect anonymous information, which does not allow the identity of the user of the website to be obtained, although some of the codes that are included serve to single out or individualize the browser or application of the device used, and may be applicable the regulations on the protection of personal data. Therefore, we inform you that the information obtained through Cookies will be treated for the purposes indicated in this Cookies Policy.
However, taking into account that these codes do not allow the identification of the user, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability recognized in the data protection regulations will not apply, unless the user is capable of providing additional information that allows linking your identity with the identification codes of your Cookies.
In case of considering their right to data protection violated, the user may contact the organization at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, especially in the case of not having satisfied your claim, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection on its website www.aepd.es
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. BIBAGU cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.